Covid-19 Safety Protocols for the Carleton Tennis Bubble
The operation of the Tennis Bubble for court time rentals will fully comply with the Stage 3 Order and guidelines (and any updates) issued by the Ministry of Health and Tennis Canada. In the event of a conflict between this plan and the guidelines, the Stage 3 Order and guidelines shall prevail.
• Any person who enters or uses the facility must read the pre-screening ques)ons that are posted at the front entrance of the bubble. If you say “yes” to any of these questions, please do not enter the bubble. For contact tracing purposes, if you or anyone from your group ends up receiving a positive COVID-19 test result, please immediately send an email to Tony Milo (email@example.com) so that we can notify the necessary players and coaches.
• Players will only be permitted into the tennis facility 2 minutes before their scheduled tennis game, and must vacate the facility immediately after their game is over.
• When waiting to enter the tennis facility, we ask that you wait inside your car. If you don’t have a car, we ask that you wait on the side of the front entrance and not directly in front of the doors.
• When entering and exiting the tennis facility, we ask that there be no more than 2 people through the air lock doors.
• All players must sanitize their hands (hand sanitizing stations will be available on all courts and at the entrance and exit of the tennis facility), maintain a physical distance of at least two meters and wear a mask when entering and exiting the tennis facility. This is especially important during the court change over times as there will be a temporary increase in people entering and exiting the tennis facility.
• Players will only be able to remove their mask when playing tennis. A mask must be worn at all other times.
• No spectators or observation by parents or guardians will be allowed, only players and coaching staff will be permitted on court.
• At any given time, the total number of players will not exceed 4 players, plus one coaching staff per court.
• Players cannot congregate in the bubble or common areas before or after their game. Once you are done playing, we ask that you immediately leave the bubble.
• All garbage must be collected and removed from the court by each player before leaving the tennis facility as all garbage cans will be removed.
• Players will be asked to collect any possible Lost & Found Items. The tennis facility we will not be offering any Lost & Found service.
• All benches and seating will be removed from the bubble.
• All garbage cans will be removed.
• The washroom and dressing room at the tennis facility will be closed. If you need to use a washroom, you must go to the main Athletics Building beside the Tim Horton’s.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available on all courts and at the entrance and exit of the tennis facility.